I am the bagel in case anyone was wondering
a kid from my high is fucking trending on facebook because of a stupid petition to get a senior photo of him holding a cat into the yearbook…
My principal decided to join him in a photo.
The new photograph will go in the yearbook as a way to raise awareness for American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) and rescue animals like Mr. Bugglesworth and Vivienne.
someone please make a meme masterpost of every tumblr meme ever
it doesn’t have all of them but it has a lot of them
this is so surreal honestly its like traveling through time
Take The Plunge With These Deep, Dark Photos Of The Abyss
Thalassophobia, from the Greek, means “fear of the ocean”. But in reality, the phobia is closer to a fear of the abyss. You know the chill you get when you hear the sound of metal creaking underwater, or when you drop a rock into a deep lake and watch a it sink into nothingness? That’s Thalassophobia.
three years later and all that’s changed is your hair.
My personal spin on various species of dinosaurs!
Available in my shop as prints, shirts, and even a tote bag if you are the toting type!
NICE. Love ‘em!
I really wanted to share these because they are a different spin on dinosaurs that we are so used to seing and they are really well done
quick concepts for some ideas of spirits i had. from left to right:
- the keeper: guardian of cemeteries - makes sure graves remain clean and never without flowers.
- crywolf: once thought to be a trickster spirit that led travelers to their doom, this spirit’s actual intent is to help travelers discover unmarked graves of murder victims.
- the cacophony: will appear to some individuals - serves the same purpose as a banshee.
- the rat king: a spirit of vengeance, unleashed upon those who hurt others.
- the lure: an otherworldly being that feeds on lost souls - will lure them close and devour them whole.
- the guardian: a watchful sloth spirit that comforts the spirit of dead children, allowing them to paint his fur.